The Blog of Dylan Paige.. Life Trials and Passionate Theories...

Labels


Thursday, October 25, 2012

I want to be your last.. but I don't know who you are..


I found this amazing video on youtube today. It was just sitting there... In front of me.. waiting for me to hit 'play'.. I watched it and was amazed at how it described so many of the types of relationships I have experienced.. and that people experience throughout their lives.. Sometimes we love somebody we've never met.. Sometimes we fall in love with our best friends.. Sometimes we love somebody from afar.. Unrequited, Unrecognized, Sometimes we have our heart shattered by somebody we end up in a relationship with.. and sometimes when we're in a relationship... we become overcome with insecurity and jealousy wanting to be the most important person to the one we are with BUT what if they don't love us as much as they once loved "that guy/girl"... - I randomly found this video that sums up all of that and more.. Fantastic cinematography and an amazing 8 minute short film.. RECOMMEND! This is so beautiful to me because it really captures everything. The peer you thought you loved in school but he didn't know your name.. The guy friend you had feelings for but when he was single.. you weren't.. I love the term "Nostalgic Love" The right guy/girl at the wrong time.. and the relationships that are for but a season.. Even if just a weekend.. This embodies everything it's so amazing.. I love the cinematography also.

No comments:

Post a Comment