The Blog of Dylan Paige.. Life Trials and Passionate Theories...

Labels


Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love, Lovesongs, and the feelings in between.


Watching The Office season 5 and Pam heard from her dad that Jim told him how he feels about Pam. How much he loves her. How he feels when she walks in a room. How he's constantly 100% sure that she's the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. I never want to be with somebody that doesn't feel that strongly about me.. I know that's the way love is supposed to be. I realize The Office is a tv show, however the writers are very real.. and the writers are writing based on their own understanding of how they believe love is supposed to be.. and how they know the viewer believes love is supposed to be. It makes me think that I know exactly what I want but wonder if it will actually occur for me. I want to believe so much taht it will.. but I don't know if it's something God puts togehter, or if it's just random, I don't know what it is! It's been 8 dry months with no interest in meeting anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment