The Blog of Dylan Paige.. Life Trials and Passionate Theories...

Labels


Thursday, August 11, 2011

My ideal husband




The Dream Man

by Sky Simone (Notes) on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 2:48am
My perfect guy is minimum 6' tall
wider and taller and doesn't mind walking around the mall
he writes poetry and likes to sing
he rhymes at random and can talk about anything
he loves quality time and he has crystal eyes
and he'll run accross town if my batteries die
he'll hug my cats and likes to rap
he'll cheer me up when I have pms crap
he has wisdom and has grace
and never lack humility nor lie to save face
he bares his soul and opens his heart
if conversation lacks, he'll make it start
he takes care of his looks and health
and cares to learn the principles of wealth
to me he'll be sexy and ever so cute
love at first site and forever to boot
he'll be american with a baseball cap
and he'll love baseball and basketball at that
he'll want to go for hikes and nature walks
but he'll also love cocoa and sitting to talk
he'll be a communicator a real chatter box
somebody who appreciates my collection of socks
he'll appreciate me and the presents i buy
and strive every day to be one heck of a guy
he'll be in love with me like cupid has zapped
a christian head of a household and a focus for that
a healthy relate with his family and friends
he'll open doors and he'll be polite
and strive every day to do what is right
I'll be the barbie and he'll be my ken
he'll put God first, me second self last
be into PDA and be into it fast
i know what i want and if it comes by you'll know
coz like my dream boy, my affections ill show

No comments:

Post a Comment