The Blog of Dylan Paige.. Life Trials and Passionate Theories...

Labels


Friday, December 9, 2011

What can you do about unanswered prayer? from Firesprin



Rebecca says:
"Praise the Lord,
I lost two job and became jobless for three years.

I entered marriage but it was hell
on earth until my husband
sent me away.

My Auntie introduced me to your website
and also gave me some of your literature
to read,

I took the Esther fast several times
using the 40 prayer points praying for
a job.

One night I had a dream, I had taken
my application somewhere and they
welcomed me warmly

and told that director was not around
but when he comes we shall get back
to you.

I heard some other people yelling: our Administrator has come,

when I woke up I did not believe the dream but Elisha guess what,

A miracle working God gave a job
as an Administrator in one the
universities.

Thank you so much Elisha and may God bless u and ur ministry."

- Sister Rebecca


What can YOU do about
unaswered prayers?

God could have spoken to YOU in your
dreams last night...

... and you may not even remember it!


Today you need much more than the kind of
prayer they pray in most churches in order
to survive and thrive.

You need the kind of prayer that provokes divine dreams and revelations.


Because the irony is this:
God does nothing without prayer!

There are different realms of prayer.

For instance, many of our subscribers
consider it a wasted day if their midnight
prayer fails to target these 3 things:

1. foundation
2. altars
3. gates

Why is this important to YOU?
Let's start with the issue of:

Marriage and relationships...


Because learning how to deal with these
3 things can lead to the most...

>>> To learn the rest of the story and discover
 another important spiritual lesson, follow
 the link below or copy and paste it into
 your browser:

elisha goodman
818 Newport CT
Windsor, ON N9E 4Z5

No comments:

Post a Comment