The Blog of Dylan Paige.. Life Trials and Passionate Theories...

Labels


Sunday, March 31, 2013

A word spoken to me?


I went to Victory Life church tonight. My church doesn't have a Saturday night service, so I felt to go to Victory. I asked to be prayed for and I spoke afterwards to Margaret Court.
She said to me "God's got something for you". Then I told her about my 'vision' to be a church planter.
Margaret said 'you should go to Bible college and prepare for it. If you share your vision with people they will ask what preparation you have done.' then she said to me 'I had no idea I'd be doing this with my life. I didn't see it'

I wondered if 'God's got something for you' was just something that she said to many people as a form of encouragement, but it felt more direct than that.

I'm going to go to their prayer school on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment